domingo, 26 de enero de 2020

The job of my father

Diamar  Q: Daddy have something question for you, is for my English class. Can you answer my question?

Ricardo A: mmm, Diamar I don't know English.

Diamar Q: Yes, I know, but the question are in Spanish. (That moment Ricardo didn't said nothing). The first question: What do you do?

Ricardo A: Diamar you know, seller.

Diamar Q: What do you sell?

Ricardo A:  pants, bedspreads, etc.

Diamar Q: where do you sell?

Ricardo A: Nagua, San Francisco, La Vega, Santo Domingo.

Diamar Q: Do you like your job?

Ricardo A: yes.

Diamar Q: why?

Ricardo A: 'Cause I can interact with people and I am independent.

Diamar Q: That great!! If you could change something of you work, What you change?

Ricardo A: The comfort.

Diamar Q: only that?

Ricardo A: unju.

Diamar Q: well, thanks for you time, the question finish. 

1 comentario: